Supporting positive work culture
At Ally Talent Research, our number one focus is supporting people. We devote a lot of time to establishing and developing our culture of quality and kindness. From investing in learning and development programmes that provide holistic support for our bright, ambitious and hard-working team to delivering the best quality service for our clients, creating a positive work culture is our top priority.
This July, we’re excited to attend Recfest UK in Knebworth, Hertfordshire. This fun festival for Talent Acquisition practitioners and resourcing leaders and hiring managers promises to be a high-value event with over 100 sector-leading speakers across 10 stages and more than 70 activation sites. We can’t wait to share what Ally is all about, meet with old and new connections in the recruitment industry and learn more about current trends in recruitment.
Who’s your work bestie?
Part of working in a positive work culture means you get the support you need. For a lot of us, this means we have a work bestie, the person we can go to for non-judgemental support and advice. Having this type of personal support is vital for bringing out the best in us. That’s why our theme for this year’s Recfest UK is ‘me and my ally.’ We want to know who supports you and help you celebrate the people that mean the most to you at work. Because, a work bestie doesn’t just make the working day better, they can have a huge impact on your whole life.
At Recfest UK, you’ll get to meet long-term besties (they’ve known each other since they were six!), Greg Simidian, Co-founder and CEO and Charmian Colak Antic, Head of Client Development, as well as Arushi Bhardwaj, Head of Learning and Development and Customer Success, who’s integral to creating our strong culture of mentoring and support.
Win a luxury hotel stay for you and your ally!
You can expect lots of fun things from our stand Z1-09 at Recfest UK including:
- Face painting
- Photo booth
- Prize draw for you and your ally!
Why not take a pic of you and your work bestie in our on site photo booth and tag us on LinkedIn?!
And if you fancy winning a luxury hotel stay at The Lago Garden Hotel & Spa, for you and a friend, all you have to do is answer this easy question and enter your details in the form, below. Best of luck!
For more on our competition terms & conditions, please click here.
Entries to be submitted via the online form.
- The competition opens 8 June 2023 and will close 6 July 2023 at 5pm.
- Entrants must answer the question on the competition entry form – the question must be answered correctly to be in with a chance of winning.
- The prize will be awarded to a single entry randomly selected by an independent judge from all eligible entries.
- The winner will be announced on or before 31 July 2023.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and we cannot send the prize to anyone other than the named winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to entrant’s submissions where necessary. These changes are from an editorial standpoint, and we will never add false information to these statements.
- The entrant agrees to their name and their message being used for promotional purposes.
- The winner consents to their details being passed onto a third party for the dispatch of prize by grounds of legitimate interest as a lawful ground for such use. Details of the winner’s name and contact details may be shared with anyone who requests their details within one month of the prize winner announcement. If you are a winner, we may ask you to take part in publicity relating to this prize draw with no further recompense. The winner reserves the right to decline to take part in any further publicity.
- Entrants who opt in to “We’d like to contact you occasionally with news of products, services and offers from Ally Talent Research” may receive marketing information.
- Prize must be redeemed between 01.09.2023 and 01.04.2024.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, pursuant to Ally’s general competition Terms and Conditions.
- Winning entrants will have 21 days to respond with details to share the prize with their nominated recipient. We reserve the right to pick an alternative winner if we don’t receive a reply within this timeframe.
Meet us at Recfest UK!
We are pumped for Recfest UK! Drop by our stand Z1-09 and if you’d like to arrange a meeting with us, please connect using the RecFest networking app.
About Ally Talent Research
Ally Talent Research saves time for Talent Acquisition Executives and Human Resources Departments by doing the heavy lifting of candidate research for you.
Quality, kindness, courage and curiosity are Ally’s core values and it’s what sets them apart. Ally lives these characteristics and it shows: in their culture, the trust their customers have in them and their success.
With over 25 years’ experience of serving the investment banking community and the search/recruitment community, Ally’s management team is seasoned in delivering quality. Serving all geographies and sectors, Ally sources and provides only the most relevant data for your brief.
Ally’s core services include:
To find out more about what we do, please visit our services page.